Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rice cereal- first try



So, my big baby boy eats 8 oz or more at each feeding. I'm not sure how much he eats when he's nursing but with the bottle he guzzles 8 oz. in about 10 minutes!! I have been SO HUNGRY after feeding him lately so I thought maybe I'd try some rice cereal and give myself a break.


Well, he's not quite ready for it yet. (He is only 3.5 months, even though he looks about 9 mo. in size).

He definitely was impressed with the taste of the rice cereal but he couldn't quite get the tongue to work right. We'll try again next week!

After the cereal, he had to have a bath. Tyson HATES baths. If you walked into our house during one of Tyson's baths, you would swear someone was dying. He screamed through the entire thing. He didn't much like the drying off part either.





But once it was all done, his tummy was a little fuller, and he was clean, he decided he liked me again!

2 comments:

Kari said...

He is such a cutie! I can't wait to see him and Logan again! (And of course you and Greg too!!) :)

Anonymous said...

just like c-m baby boy and i LOVE to c-m in a babys mouth