Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Boyz

Well, after yesterday's doctor appointments, I have to say- I am thankful that I am learning to grocery shop cheaply right now! According to the doctor's predictions, Logan may be 6'3" tall when he is full grown. Of course, Tyson's future height hasn't been predicted but since he is bigger than Logan was at this age, there is a good guess he'll be at least that tall.
Seckman High School coaches- take note!
So here are the stats:
Logan- 2 years old
Height 37 3/4 inches = off the growth charts
Weight 29 1/2 lbs.
Body Mass Index: 14 (not overweight!)


Tyson- 4 months old
Height 27 1/2 inches = off the growth charts
Weight 17.4 lbs. = 95th percentile
Both boys did really well and were very cooperative at the appointment. Logan didn't even cry when he got his two shots!! Tyson had to get 5 vaccines. He didn't cry for the shots in his arms but the shots in his leg must have really hurt. He just cried a little!
Dr Glines gave us his run down of rules for Logan:
No drinking
No smoking (kids must start really early these days!)
No ATV/ 4 wheelers
No Trampolines (he only breaks this rule on Thursdays)
No Kool-aid or soda except on National Holidays and Birthdays
No TV in his bedroom (do people really put a TV in a 2 year old's bedroom????)
Wear a helmet when bicycling
I'm writing these down for my boys to read later!
Grandma and Grandpa Bradley went with us and were a BIG help! Thanks!
I guess my boys won't be this little for very long so I'm gonna try and enjoy the craziness!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Roller skating on a concrete driveway in skates from 1950?

Julie said...

Oh and yes, people do put a TV in toddler's bedrooms. I immediately thought of someone! Can you guess who? not me

Jackie Higgins said...

Julie, Are you KIDDING me?