Monday, May 10, 2010

Momma's Day 2010

You know those parenting moments that you HOPE you can remember for the rest of your life? I had one of those on Mother's Day. I got up to feed Tyson around 6. Logan and Greg got up around 7. I was sitting on the couch changing Tyson's diaper when Logan came running in from the garage/basement/wherever they were... he had on footed jammies and he was holding roses. He had the hugest smile on his face and he was dancing around from excitement. He yelled, "Here go, Momma." and gave me the flowers. It was so special. I don't think I'll ever forget it. But just in case I do, thankfully, I have a blog!!

We spent Mother's Day with my family this year. The boys-- with a lot of help from daddy-- gave me roses, an AWESOME vase, chocolate, and a card!! They spoil me. We went to church with Grandma and Grandpa and they got to show off their boys. Logan really liked seeing Nick and Alex at church. Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's to eat lunch, take naps, and play. Logan got his birthday present from Aunt Julie, Uncle Ryan, Nick and Alex. I think it will require a helmet!!

We even got some good family pictures!! (I left my camera at my parent's house, I think. So I'll post pictures later!)

It was a "Happy Momma Day"-- as Greg taught Logan to say!

No comments: