Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Four Months Old!!


Tyson is four months old today! I'm in shock. It has gone so fast! I think the second child grows up even faster than the first. Tyson is such an awesome addition to our little family. As his momma, I think he's such a sweet and cute baby.
I love the way he's losing his hair on top and getting new hair all at once. It makes him look like a strange, balding old man!
I love his baby blue eyes and I hope he keeps them forever and ever!
I love his ridiculously chubby cheeks!
I love how he's ticklish under his chin (just like his brother).
I love that he laughs out loud.
I love how he sucks his 2 fingers. I don't love that he may be teething already. I do love that Benadryl on his gums makes him stop crying!!
I love that he bats a ball with his tiny hands and shakes his dinosaur chimes.
I love how he kicks me with his tiny feet and laughs when I act like it hurt.
I love him. Head to toe!

No comments: