Thursday, March 25, 2010

Job Posting

WANTED: A professional photographer to follow my children around all day and document the moments I miss or am incapable of getting as good pictures. Payment is not available-- well, I could pay you in chocolate chip cookies. I make really good chocolate chip cookies.
Here are a few pictures of my picture taking fails.
1. Trying to get a picture of Tyson smiling at Jessica. Can't you tell that's the focus of the picture? Oh, and my cute friends Holly and Jessica. Oh, and Holly's cutie, Sloan, in the background!


2. Not sure what I was trying to take a picture of but look at Holly's other cute girl, Margo. That girl is her momma. I don't see her much but I love that kid... and her momma. (BTW, Margo was my flower girl. Look how she's grown!)



3. Ok, I actually sort of love this picture. No one is looking at the camera but look at these 3 cute boys stopping for a drink break at the McDonald's playplace. L-R : Everett (Holly's) Logan (mine), Caleb (Jessica). Wish Kellen could have been there. (BTW, Logan is the youngest... and possibly the biggest!)



4. Wait, you can't see this one??? That's because I was messing with a fussy baby while most of my friends kids and my kid sat down for a picture. Hopefully Jessica got a good one of 6/8 kids!
See, I told you I need a professional to follow us around. Of course, Kate Gosselin claims that her family went on the reality show for that very reason, to "document their lives". I'm sure she wasn't thinking at all about all the money she could make!!! (I wonder what her reasoning is for going on DWTS?) So, maybe the photographer isn't such a great idea. Photographers need not apply. Readers you'll have to stick with my bad photography. Friends, come by and I'll give you the chocolate chip cookies!

No comments: