Monday, March 29, 2010

Diggin' in the dirt

Logan got to help plant potatoes at Grandpa Bradley's last week. His cousin's Nick and Alex were there to help. Logan and Alex worked all afternoon and Nick helped when he got home from school. Tyson stayed inside with mommy and Aunt Julie. Since I wasn't there for the actual planting, I figured I'd let my mom or dad guest blog about it. (Actually I just stole their captions off facebook!)
The boys liked working in the garden with Grandpa and were actually pretty good help. Nobody got clobbered with a rake or a shovel.


Alex had a shovel so he dug the hole. Logan threw the potato in the hole (or wherever it went), and Nick used the rake to cover the potatoes.

The boys took their jobs very seriously. Their payday will come in a few months when they get to help eat the potatoes.

No comments: