Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wrap up

We finished making wrapping paper last week. We just needed these supplies:
a snowman stamp, tempera paint, tape, and a paper plate to hold our paint.


Of course, Logan also needed a paint shirt. I decided to donate my Centrikid shirt from 2000. Seriously, that's embarrasing that it was still in my drawer.


Logan did a good job stamping the snowmen onto the wrapping paper.

He did walk in the wet paint but no worries, it was tempera paint.

Here is his final product!

We also made ornaments for Logan's grandparents and great-grandmas. We took plastic ornament balls, put glue on them and then put them in a shoe box with glitter and Logan did the shaking.


His favorite part was throwing the "balls" across the room! They turned out less than beautiful but Grandparents like anything, right? I thought I had a picture but I don't... oh well, don't want to spoil the Grandparent's suprise.

No comments: