Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Unlimited minutes...

Logan has signed up for unlimited minutes on his "pretend" cell phone. (It's actually a real phone that is old and has no service). He has very lengthy conversations that consist of "hi, ya, gioshdofhsodjfosdjf, ummm.... umm....)
He never says "bye."He just hangs up and calls someone else.



He also likes to take his phone into the other room to talk. I guess he likes his privacy. (Or he is copying mommy who often leaves the room to talk)



Oh, and the other day he used my phone to actually call Grandma and Grandpa Bradley.
In other news... Logan now says "I love you." Ok, so it's probably only something a mommy and daddy could understand but when we say, "I love you." He says, "I la lew." I'll take it. It warms my heart. Plus he follows up with an adorable smile because he is a charmer.

No comments: