Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July






I haven't blogged much in July and when I look at my pictures from July I don't get much inspiration but my little guy is growing up so fast and changing so fast that I thought I'd better post some pictures. We're spending Thursday with Nick and Alex and I WILL remember my camera so I'll post again after that. Here are some pics of my growing boy along with some random thoughts.
Logan 14 months old


He loves water.





He's getting really good at walking. He likes to carry things all over the house now. Like mommy's shoes and keys and it's getting harder to find those things :) He also moved up to the walkers class in Sunday School. He has to wear SHOES!!





He's not that in to coloring yet but he'll do it for short periods of time. I noticed in VBS that generally the girls were much more in to coloring than the boys.

Logan is really into this book called, "What God made." Sometimes we hide it under the couch so we can get a break from reading it. ha, ha. I LOVE that he loves books but he wants to read about 11 1/2 hours a day!!
Right now he's reading "Brown Bear" to himself. (OK, maybe he really is reading it. He just opened it to the page with the teacher and said, "Te-sure, Te-sure." I don't think so but I'm glad he's trying :) Apparently blogging time is over....




No comments: