Monday, April 5, 2010

So busy... so much to blog

well, we've been busy, busy, busy, busy. I have a gazillion pictures and so much to blog about. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have sorted through our pictures and blogged about all of it. Also by the end of the week I hope to have all of the Easter treats put away. Seriously, between the Easter bunny, the grandparents, and Aunts/Uncles we have enough treats to open up our own candy store. If you need to feed your sweet tooth, come on over!!
Ok, so our crazy life started last Wed. Logan, Tyson and I met up with our friend Julie and her daughter Kaylee and the little girl she babysits, Grace, to go to the park. You can read about our adventures here. (If I have my friends do my blogging for me, it saves me time!)
On Thursday, Greg was off work. He stayed home and worked very, very hard on our yard! His friend, James, came over to assist. They got a lot of work done. I took the boys to the park for a while so Logan wouldn't be in daddy's way.
I forgot to get a before picture but if you read my blog, you've probably been to my house and seen our mailbox bed. Greg took out all the old rocks and dug it out and then topped it off with manure.

Isn't our yard looking so good???

Our magnolia is flowering too and it's so pretty!!

While Daddy was working hard, Logan and I did some more Easter activities. We made a torn paper donkey and read about Jesus's triumphial entry into Jerusalem. We also "waved" a palm branch. Actually, Logan just waved it across my feet and said, "tickle, tickle". He's a tease like his daddy!





We also made Easter cards for Grandma and Grandpas. I taped a cross on the front with masking tape and then Logan painted the whole page (and himself) with red fingerpaint. After it dried, we removed the tape and we had pretty crosses. We also sang our Bible Verse, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whosoever would believe in Him, would not perish but would have Everlasting life. John 3:16."

No comments: