Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Logan at his new crib

We moved on into our new house on Saturday. We had awesome help from our families. We loaded the truck at the townhouse at 9 am and we had it unloaded in the new house by 11:30 am. Quick move! In fact, things were flying into our new house so rapidly, I didn't get many pictures, but here are a few...


Logan and Greg just lounged on the couch while Mommy did all the work! Ha, ha!



Here is moving day as told by Logan Higgins....

you're taking me where???







Oh... I get a bigger room???... ok, let's go....




Wow, look at all the exciting places to sit and all the cool stuff to look at. I can even stare at my new ceiling fans while mommy tries to take my pic.









Oh, and the food at this new house, it's amazing! My mommy fed me rice cereal for the first time last night. I gobbled it up. Yum, yum.






All in all, I like the new "crib". Mommy will post more pictures of it later.





















1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't wait to come see you new house again. It looks totally different.

Kaylee sleeps the exact same way in her crib, arms over the head. It is so cute.

I would love to get together next tuesday afternoon if you are free.