Thursday, September 25, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Here are some before and after shots of our new home.

The front of the house when we bought it. (April 17, 2008)

The front of the house after Greg removed bushes, etc.



The living room before. Originally this room had 1977 wallpaper and red wainscoating. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of that beautiful decor.

The living room after.



The kitchen before.


The kitchen after.


The master bedroom before. Who paints their walls these colors?!?


The master bedroom after.



The backyard before. Oops, I didn't take a picture of the before. Just picture an overgrown jungle and lots of leaves.


The backyard after. Greg cut down the overgrown jungle. He's still working to finish this project.



Of course, we still have a lot of projects to do but we are proud of what has been done. We bought the house on April 17 and had Logan on May 1. Life has been crazy busy! I will try to keep this blog updated as there are more changes to come in our house.
We are currently working on the master bath and the laundry room. (Oh, and when I say "we" I mean Greg... with extra help from my mom and dad!)

No comments: