Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New beds = sleepyheads?

We certainly did a great job of keeping Greg occupied this weekend. First he got to unassemble Logan's crib. Since Logan started climbing out of his crib a few weeks ago, sleep as been minimal in this house. Sooooo, we decided to spring for a big boy bed for Logan.

Then, Greg got to assemble a bunk bed. I can't believe my baby boy doesn't sleep in a crib anymore!
Logan's crib went into Tyson's room and got reassembled in there.

This is because Tyson's crib was recalled. So Greg got to unassemble Tyson's crib and we returned it to Wal-mart. The bonus is that we used that crib for 3 years and then got a full refund for it!!
I would like to say that sleep is better in our house but I don't want to jinx us, so I will say, "no comment."

No comments: