Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Logan-isms

Logan has many interesting things he says these days:
  • At dinner he will say, "This delicious."
  • After he tackled me one morning, he stood over me and said, "You gonna take that, Momma?"
  • When he was playing on the couch the other day he said, "I in the ocean. I go to Wal-mart."
  • He often tells us where he would like for us to take him. When we were leaving for church the other day he said, "I want to go to Target."
  • One of his favorite sayings lately is "NO, Never." So if we ask him, "Do you want to go potty?" He replies, "NO, Never." LOUDLY!
  • He also likes to express his opinions on a wide variety of things. He loves to say, "I don't like it." So if we're listening to the radio and he doesn't like a song, he'll say, "I want the wuderone (other one)  song, momma. I don't like it."
  • He also has gotten tired of the extreme heat this summer (haven't we all). He will tell us, "It too hot outside. I don't like it!"
  • We may watch too much dinosaur train in our house because lately he yells, "Tickets, tickets please." And then comes around to collect tickets from me.
  • He likes to put daddy to sleep. He'll close the door to our bedroom and say, "Night, night, sweet dreams, daddy. See you 'morrow." Then he' ll come in and tell me, "Daddy sleeping" and run back and yell, "Daddy, wake up!"
  • When I put Tyson down for a morning nap he told him, "See you tomorrow, Tyson."
  • Tyson does some babbling and sometimes it sounds like he's saying, "I love you." Without missing a beat, Logan will say, "I love you too, Tyson."
  • Logan begs to go to the library. He's always saying, "We go library, remember, momma?"
  • After church on Sunday we came home and Logan was yelling, "SIT! SIT AT THE TABLE!" Hmmm, wonder what happened in Sunday school?
  • I asked Logan if he wanted to be a daddy someday. He said, "NO, I want to be a pa-pa." Smart kid! I think he has noticed that daddy has to do an awful lot of work!!
  • Logan will sing a song too me and afterwards say, "That a good one momma."
  • He also follows me around the house while I'm cleaning and says, "Good job, momma."
  • When he wants to leave a place he says, "I'm ready to go!!"
I love having a two year old who is funny and entertaining... and also exhausting but it's worth it, right?

1 comment:

Kari said...

AWWW I love it! He is such a cutie! Hope to see you guys soon.