Friday, September 4, 2009

New words


So I realized I haven't updated words Logan can say since he was 13 months and he's learning so many new words every day. I wanted to keep track because some day it might be interesting to me... or maybe not.


Logan is 16 months old now and suprises me every day with new words that he knows.


Elephant (He loves to see the big pink elephant on 141 and yell, "El-fant, El-fant"


duck


fish


bird


hippo


giraffe (firaffe)


baby


book ("boop")


Nick


Alex


Grandma


Grandpa


Julie (ju-ju, or ju-eee)


Tyson


please


don't


up


jump


apple


I love you (I la lew)




He's also trying to have conversations with us and using short phrases which is so fun. He likes to look at pictures his cousins on the fridge. The other day he said, "There Nick." and pointed.


Also, I had him name all of his cousins. When we got to Jared he said, "I no no" and I said, "Jared" and then he said, "Jared" but that's the only time he's said that one! He can say "J.J" for Jared.






Animal sounds:


Arf!


meow


croak


ahahah (for a monkey)




He also makes a truck sound and waves at every single person who drives past our house. My neighbors love it. They now slow down so they can wave with Logan.


No comments: