Thursday, May 21, 2009

Big Brother

Here is the Higgins family news:


Logan is going to be a big brother!! I am due with baby #2 on January 13th, 2010. The original due date was December 23rd. I told my doctor I was glad the due date was moved to January. He reminded me that babies come in their own time Yikes! I would rather not be in the hospital on Christmas.
Anyway, I found out I was pregnant while Greg was at work during Logan's afternoon nap. As soon as I found out, I sprung into high gear and found markers and drew the shirt. I put a sticker on it for decoration since I didn't have time to paint a shirt and have it dry.

When Greg came home, Logan had on the shirt. Of course, daddy's don't really notice what the child is wearing, so I had to tell him to look at Logan's shirt. He was very excited!
We're praying for another happy and healthy baby!

No comments: