Monday, November 24, 2008

Tis the Season...

...to make Christmas cards. On Sunday I made Logan and Greg dress for our family Christmas picture so that I could get our family Christmas card made. I wanted to order photo cards this year (simple and easy) and snapfish was running a sale. If you read my other blog, you know that I LOVE sales. The deal was that you could get 20 cards for 20 cents.... that's a penny a card. I couldn't resist. But I had to order by Sunday, Nov. 23.

Unfortunately our Sunday turned into a busy day and by the time we had the photo taken Logan was one tired baby. He's actually about to cry in this photo but it sort of looks like a smile. We thought it might look like a smile to other people but once I got it on the computer, I changed my mind.


We ended up picking this photo. Maybe not the most awesome family picture ever but it will hold memories of our first Christmas. Plus, the card is really cool... but you will have to wait and get one!

No comments: