Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Oh my goodness, we had a busy, busy weekend! We started last Wednesday with pumpkin carving, went to Bounce U on Thursday night with friends, had Grandma Hunn up to see Logan and our house on Friday, celebrated Halloween at home on Friday night, went to Grandma Higgins 90th birthday party on Saturday night, and then church on Sunday. Glad that is DONE! I have a lot of pictures to post so I'll probably break it down into a few blogs.
On Wednesday we carved pumpkins. Apparently all stores run out of pumpkins 2 days before Halloween. I finally found 2 little ones at Schnucks. They were the last 2 pumpkins in the city of Arnold. But it was fun because Greg and I had a carving contest. His was way better but after I figured in all of my handicaps: I had to sort out all of the seeds, roast the seeds, take care of the baby, nurse the baby, and put the baby to bed... I declare myself the winner. Plus, I write this blog, so I can write whatever I want! Here are pictures of our pumpkin carving fun.




The last 2 pumpkins in Arnold.





Daddy showing Logan how to scoop out the gunk.





Logan checking out the pumpkin gunk.






Logan eating the pumpkin gunk.






Getting closer to bedtime...






Pumpkin fun is over, time for a bath.






All clean!




Seriously ready for bed. No more pictures, Mommy!



Logan had to wait until the next morning to see the final product.





Our pumpkins on our front porch. Ready for trick or treaters.




































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't cover his baby c--k I LOVE nkd babies