Friday, November 14, 2008

Mommy's Birthday

Since Greg is deer hunting on my birthday, we celebrated yesterday. My parents and Julie and Nick took Logan and me to St. Louis Mills Mall. Greg works right down the street from the mall so he met us at Steak 'n Shake for lunch. Then he had to go back to work... so he missed all the fun shopping and the rides at the mall.



Nick and Grandpa played on the playground and rode rides while Grandma shopped with Logan.




On my actual birthday- today. Logan and I hung out with Julie and Kaylee. We had a lot of fun shopping and eating lunch. I would have taken pictures of Kaylee and Logan but Greg took the camera so he can take pictures of his deer. (It's ok, I would rather see a picture of a bloody deer than see a bloody deer in his pickup truck in our driveway.)

No comments: