Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ashes, ashes we all fall down

Maybe Logan isn't as competent at sitting as I thought.


Ok, I don't think it's necessarily funny that my little boy fell. I just think it's amusing that I got a picture of his first fall.

I'm pretty sure you only document everything with your first child.

He was fine by the way. I picked him up and gave him lots of kisses!

Just think of all he learned by fallling. He probably has a much more complete understanding of the Laws of Gravity now. His science teacher grandpa will be so happy!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Jackie,
He is so cute!!! What a fun time in his life right now... I am going to add you as a link on my blog so I can stay updated with how you guys are doing.

I also started a family blog. It's cdebacafamily.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon,
Kelly