Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The "other" blog

I recently started another blog. I just wanted to try it out, see if it made sense and then I was going to release it to the world (or my "mom friends").
Here was my idea, each week I spend a lot of time finding coupons to make my grocery shopping cheaper. A lot of my friends have told me they don't use coupons. A lot of my friends aren't stay at home moms and clipping coupons is time consuming. I use a system I found online but it still takes me a lot of time. So I had this idea that I would find one really, really good deal each week and share it with my friends. I was inspired by Ben Muelisneoohonehen's (I never know how to spell that) task of the day and I figured I'd make a deal of the week.
HERE IS THE PROBLEM:
I got this message from blogger that told me that a "robot" read my blog and thought it was spam so now I have to wait for a "human" to read my blog and review it and determine if it is spam or not. I don't even know what spam is but you better believe after this, I'm going to find the best deal on spam in St. Louis and put it on my blog.
So, robots QUIT READING MY BLOG! I hope the "human" who is assigned to read my blog enjoys last weeks deals at the local Shop 'n Save. And anyone interested can check out my "other" blog at stlsavvyshopper.blogspot.com. "They" will tell you it is probably spam, they will tell you to proceed at your own risk, but they will let you read it.

No comments: