Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow babies

We got a little snow this weekend. We avoided the BIG snows of the East coast. I heard they got 40" in Maryland. We got a much nicer 1 1/2-2" snow. It wasn't too cold either so Daddy and Logan got bundled up and went out to play.

Logan has cabin fever in a major way. He definitely needed to get outdoors.

I really should make Greg write this blog since he took these pictures. But rest assured, I interviewed him for this story... and anything I didn't know, I just made up.



Logan and Greg went on a "snow hike" through the neighborhood. Logan face planted in a neighbor's driveway and now has a bruise on his cheek- but he didn't even cry!


It looks like they did a little sledding.

Apparently, daddy may have thrown some snowballs at Logan's face???


Tyson stayed in with mommy... where it was warm and cozy!


I tried to get him to give up the paci for his picture...


... no luck with that!

No comments: