Thursday, February 11, 2010

One month old

Tyson is one month old today!! Woo hoo! He is growing and changing like crazy.

I forgot to update when I took him the to pediatrician for his two week appointment. He was 9 lbs. 12 oz. and 22 1/2 inches long. He had gained over a pound and grew an inch! (Sorry Tyson that I forgot to update that at the time... I wouldn't have forgotten with your brother... I think you document everything with the first. I remember my Aunt Maggie, who has 4 boys, told me she took pictures of everything with her first and by her 4th boy they took a picture of him the day he was born and the day he went to kindergarten-- there's nothin' in between. But I understand the neglect, Tyson... I'm the second child too!)

I didn't forget your one month birthday, though. Happy one month to you!

No comments: