Thursday, June 18, 2009

Playdate with Kaylee

Logan's friend Kaylee came over to play last Wednesday. They had a lot of fun together. Logan got super hyper when they got here. Probably the most hyper I've ever seen him get. I guess he wanted to show her all of his toys. She crawled around after him and took it all in. I took some pictures but mine are really bad compared to Julie's (Kaylee's mom) pictures. I am going to stop taking pictures at the same places as her. For some reason, hers are always really cute and mine are missing 1/2 a head. So check out her cute pictures here: www.katerbergs.blogspot.com

2 comments:

John said...

actually, the blog's address is http://katerbergs.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Thanks Jackie. Yea, My littlest Joy is just my title. The actual website is www.katerbergs.blogspot.com
but that is ok. Brian has given me lots of tips in photography and now I am learning photoshop.

Hey , I took Kaylee to the Manchester pool this morning. It was a lot of fun. I think we are going to get Kaylee a little pool also. More playdate fun!!