Monday, December 15, 2008

I have been tagged

Julie Katerberg tagged me so here goes. Now, this blog is supposed to be all about Logan but for a good friend like Julie I will comply. This game has a lot of rules. I may break some of them. My husband is teaching me to be a rule breaker. (He's a rule breaker, that's what he is.) Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are my 6 things:

1. I don't have a sense of smell. I went to the doctor for this problem when I was in college and temporarily went on medicine and sort of had a sense of smell but not much. Then my insurance stopped covering the medicine so I couldn't smell again. Then I got pregnant and I could smell EVERYTHING! Then I got unpregnant and couldn't smell again. I gotta say, if you're going to give up a sense, this is the one not to have. Especially if you have been a teacher.


2. I like to cook dinner. (Most days) It's my favorite part of the day and helps me relax.

3. I was the homecoming queen in college. I went to a small college and I'm pretty sure they should have done a recount... I'm not really "queen" material. But it was fun. And it was on my 21st birthday weekend!

4. My favorite pair of pants are 10 years old. I generally only wear them around the house. I bought them at Rave and they've held up. Weird.

5. I love Christmas. I want my house to look like a Norman Rockwell painting. It doesn't.

6. Since this is a baby blog, I will post one random thing about Logan. He is ridiculously scared of the vaccum cleaner. He used to just cry when I started vaccuming. Now he cries even if I wheel it into the same room that he is in. He stares at it and cries until I put it in a different room. Luckily we have mainly hardwood floors so I can do a lot of sweeping and mopping instead of vaccuming.


I really don't have a lot of blogger friends so I will only tag my sister Julie. I don't even know what her blog address is because she never writes on it but if I figure it out, I will link to her and let her know she has been tagged.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Kaylee loves the vacuum and actually cries when I turn it off.

Thanks for playing along. I had no idea you could not smell.