Friday, June 20, 2008

Playtime

Logan is a fun baby. He is beginning to interact and smile and coo more often. Here are some of his favorite things to do...


He loves his daddy. They hang out on the couch and watch TV or look at daddy's computer.


He also loves to play with his "spidey" that Aunt Jan sent him from Wyoming. Here he is playing with Grandpa Bradley and spidey.

He loves his bath time.


He also likes to sit in his bouncer and kick spidey!


Of course, he loves books and loves to hear me read him stories.



He is now 7 weeks old. Aunt Julie took some really cute 7 week old pictures of him but I haven't downloaded them to my computer yet. You can find them at her website www.youbelong.net/pruett along with my adorable nephew Nick!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love playtime, rubbing their little d--ks, sucking them mmmmmmmmmmmm