Monday, March 7, 2011

Bieber Fever

One result of your child spending every Friday night with older kids-- and 3 teenaged babysitters-- is a new knowledge of pop music. We've joined a lifegroup through our church. The adults meet together for 2 hours on Friday evenings and we send all the kids to the basement to play. Since there are 12 kids ages 2-7, we have babysitters to supervise. (Tyson just has to sleep during it, poor thing. He doesn't know about the fun he is missing.)
Our babysitters are AWESOME! At the end of the evening, they have the kids clean up and then they sing silly songs with them. Logan now sings, "Bazooka, zooka, bubble gum" and "Baby Shark do do do do do do." He also has a good rendition of Justin Bieber's hit, "Baby".

Since he has the singing down, I decided to do his hair like Justin.


My old camera.. so dark!

 If only he would let me use a blowdryer on him. I'm pretty sure I could have made it look amazing! He got a hair cut today so no more Bieber hair until it grows out again.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I love it!! Now we can sing together! :)