Thursday, October 15, 2009

5 Generations

On Tuesday we went to visit Logan's Great-Great Grandma. I think it is very special that there are 5 living generations of my family and I wanted to get a picture of Logan with all of his Grandmas.
Logan's Great-Great Grandma is Grandma Harman (Nellie Souder). She is 96 years old. Her daughter, Audre Hunn, is Logan's Great-Grandma. Her daughter (Debby Bradley, my mom) is Logan's Grandma. And of course, I'm Logan's mommy!

We also took pictures with Julie and Nick and Alex and their five generations as well.
Grandma Harman looked like she was doing well and so did her husband Eldred. She sang a song about a thanksgiving turkey to the boys and they sang Happy Birthday to her. We also got to say hello to Aunt Patty and Pete who were there visiting. We didn't stay very long because 3 little boys can fill up a house pretty quick!

No comments: