Friday, April 24, 2009

First Haircut

I took Logan to get his first haircut today. Here is the before:
(I wish I had taken one on the same day right before we went but I didn't think of it. This was taken earlier in the week.)




Here is the after:

He's trying to say, "cheese".


I really didn't know it would take away his "baby" look so much. He looks like such a big boy now! He'll be one a week from today!!




Oh, and I didn't take any pictures while he was getting a haircut because I was trying to keep him entertained and keep him from crawling off my lap. He was very good and didn't cry except when the lady used the trimmers at the end. Luckily, she was very fast!!




1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't believe how long his hair had gotten. It looks great and he does look older.

I am holding out as long as I can for our furst haircut. So far it is growing in great and all together.